What information is collected?
This website collects the following data:
- Your name and contact details are collected when you fill in the contact form. I will use this information in order to contact you about your enquiry.
- I may also occasionally contact you to let you know about other services I offer that may be of interest to you. You will be able to unsubscribe from these mailings at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of any marketing email that I send you.
- This website uses Google Analytics to collect data regarding how visitors use the website which is used to improve the performance of the website.
What legal basis do I have for processing your personal data?
I process your personal data in line with my legitimate interests as a business to market my goods and services. You can opt out of such marketing activities by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing-related email that you receive. Note, in this instance I may still contact you in relation to any work that I am doing for you or any other enquiry that you make to me directly.
When do I share personal data?
I do not share personal data with any third parties.
How long do I keep your personal data for?
I will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonably necessary.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under GDPR you have the right to:
- access the personal information which we hold about you
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights then please contact me.